Texas Turkey Salmonella Lawyer

Texas Jennie-O Turkey Recall Lawyer

The Clark Firm, LLP is investigating cases for people who ate recalled Jennie-O turkey and developed Salmonella food poisoning.

Texas Cardarine Lawyer

Texas Cardarine Lawyer

The Clark Firm, LLP is investigating cases for people who used Cardarine bodybuilding SARMs and had side effects, such as heart attack, stroke, or liver damage.

Texas Salmonella Food Poisoning Lawyer

Texas Turkey Salmonella Lawyer

The Clark Firm, LLP is investigating lawsuits for people who ate turkey and were diagnosed with Salmonella food poisoning.

Texas Ostarine Lawyer

Texas Ostarine Lawyer

If you had a stroke, heart attack, liver damage, or side effects of Ostarine SARMs, contact our Texas lawyers for lawsuit info at (866) 879-3040.

Texas Enbosarm Lawyer

Texas Enbosarm Lawyer

The Clark Firm, LLP is investigating cases for people who used Enbosarm bodybuilding SARMs and had a stroke, heart attack, liver damage, or other severe side effect.

Texas Lime Scooter Injury Lawyer

Texas Lime Scooter Injury Lawyer

The Clark Firm, LLP is investigating cases for people who were injured on a Lime scooter that broke in half, caught on fire, or other serious accidents.

HIV Drug Lawsuit

Texas Viread Class Action Lawyer

The Clark Firm, LLP is filing lawsuits for people who took Viread and developed kidney damage, broken bones, osteoporosis or other severe side effects.

HIV Drug Lawsuit

Texas Stribild Class Action Lawyer

The Clark Firm, LLP is filing lawsuits for people who took Stribild and suffered side effects including broken bones, osteoporosis, kidney damage, and more.

Texas Salmonella Food Poisoning Lawyer

Texas Barcelona Pistachio Recall Lawyer

The Clark Firm, LLP is filing lawsuits for people who were diagnosed with Salmonella food poisoning after eating recalled Barcelona® pistachio nut products.

Texas Duncan Hines Cake Mix Lawyer

Texas Duncan Hines Cake Mix Lawyer

The Clark Firm, LLP is filing lawsuits for people who ate recalled boxes of Duncan Hines cake mix and fell ill with Salmonella food poisoning.