Inspectors found that the restaurant was in unsanitary condition, with dirty equipment or utensils, flying insects, lack of valid food handler cards, unclean restrooms, and equipment connected directly to the sewer.
The lawsuit was filed by Alyssa McDonald, who experienced severe nausea, vomiting, explosive diarrhea, chest pain, and dehydration. Her stool samples tested positive for norovirus.
The other plaintiff, Kristin Mattina, suffered full body-aches, muscle spasms, stomach pain, joint pain, and diarrhea. As her symptoms continued unabated, she went to the emergency room for further treatment. Both plaintiffs continue to experience soft stool and diarrhea.
Chipotle Salmonella Outbreak Sickens 45 in Minnesota
At least 45 people have reported illness, including five who were hospitalized. The source of the outbreak was not confirmed but health officials said it had been removed from all restaurants in the state. Victims in the outbreak are believed to have eaten at the restaurants from August 16-26.
Need a Food Poisoning Lawyer in Texas?
Collen A. Clark is a true advocate for his clients and is passionate about helping Texans that have been injured or wronged.
Collen’s amazing success in the courtroom and well known dedication to his clients has earned him the recognition of his peers as one of The Top Trial Lawyers in Texas.”
The Clark Firm has assembled a team of trial lawyers with more than 100 years experience, participation in over 600 jury trials and $260 million in verdicts and/or settlements. Please use the form below to contact our Texas food poisoning lawyers for a free lawsuit review.