The following is a list of vaginal mesh lawsuits in centralized litigation. There are no vaginal mesh class action lawsuits.
Do I Have a Texas Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit? Collen A. Clark is a true advocate for his clients and is passionate about helping Texans that have been injured or wronged. If you or a loved one was injured by vaginal mesh, you should contact our lawyers immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a vaginal mesh lawsuit in Texas.
As of mid-2013, more than 32,000 lawsuits have been centralized in litigations against seven manufacturers. Most of the lawsuits are pending in Multi-District Litigation (MDL), which is similar to a class action lawsuit.
An MDL is established to improve the efficiency of a large litigation, reduce the burden on the court system, and resolve similar cases that are filed in different parts of the country.
List of Vaginal Mesh Lawsuits in Multi-District Litigation (MDL)
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia: This litigation is overseen by Judge Joseph R. Goodwin. It is the largest litigation, involving billions of dollars in damages and more than 25,000 lawsuits.
- C.R. Bard, MDL No. 2187: More than 4,000 lawsuits filed.
- American Medical Systems, MDL No. 2325: More than 8,600 lawsuits.
- Boston Scientific, MDL No. 2326: More than 5,200 lawsuits.
- Johnson & Johnson, Ethicon, MDL No. 2327: More than 8,400 lawsuits.
- Coloplast Corp, MDL No. 2387: More than 680 lawsuits.
- Cook Medical, MDL No. 2440: 42 lawsuits.
New Jersey Vaginal Mesh Lawsuits in Multi-County Litigation (MCL)
New Jersey Superior Court Pelvic Mesh Litigation: This “multi-county litigation” is a mass-tort that involves nearly 5,000 lawsuits.
- C.R. Bard (Orders and Decisions): About 700 lawsuits.
- Johnson & Johnson, Ethicon Gynecare (Orders and Decisions): About 4,000 lawsuits.
Mentor ObTape Transobturator Vaginal Mesh Lawsuits in Multi-District Litigation (MDL)
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia: This litigation involves Mentor ObTape.
- Mentor Corp. ObTape Transobturator Sling, MDL No. 2004: About 30 lawsuits.
Do I have a Texas Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit?
Collen A. Clark is a true advocate for his clients and is passionate about helping Texans that have been injured or wronged.
Collen’s amazing success in the courtroom and well known dedication to his clients has earned him the recognition of his peers as one of The Top Trial Lawyers in Texas.”
The Clark Firm has assembled a team of trial lawyers with more than 100 years experience, participation in over 600 jury trials and $60 million in verdicts and/or settlements. Please use the form below to contact us for a free Texas vaginal mesh lawsuit review.