Over $22 million in settlements and jury verdicts was obtained by The Clark Firm, LLP in 20 months:
- $8.5 Million Verdict: Truck accident in which a driver for an oil rig-moving company crashed into a bridge abutment. Our client was following behind in an 18-wheeler, clipped the crashed rig, and flipped his truck. Click here to read more.
- $3.5 Million Settlement: Oil field worker from South Texas was working in Mississippi on a pipeline striation job. While our client was welding the pipe at a 45º angle, it broke and fell on his legs. Click here to read more.
- $9.2 Million Verdict: On his first day on the job, our client was hit by an oil truck and lost the use of his left leg. Defendants tried to blame the accident on our client, who was permanently injured. Click here to read more.
- $1.9 Million Verdict: An 83 year-old mother with 11 children was struck by an oil field worker who ran a red light. The Clark Firm, LLP obtained $1.9 million for all adult children.
- $8.8 Million Settlement: Collen A. Clark was co-counsel in a dispute over a country club development in East Texas. The case settled for $8.8 million in cash and real estate.
- $3.1 Million Settlement: Royalty interest dispute.
Recent Firm News Posts
January 4, 2017 — A federal judge in Dallas, Texas has cut about $500 million off a $1.04 billion jury award to six people who were injured by Johnson & Johnson's DePuy Pinnacle metal-on-metal hip replacement. U.S. District Judge Edgar Kinkeade cited...read more
In 2016, a jury awarded $13 million to a woman who got mesothelioma from breathing asbestos in Cashmere Bouquet with talcum powder. It contained up to 20% asbestos, studies discovered in the mid-1970s. Need a Texas Mesothelioma Lawyer? Collen A. Clark is a true...read more
Erythema multiforme is a skin reaction that has been linked to medications like Avelox, Cipro, Lamictal, Dilantin, Motrin, and Zithromax. Need a Texas Erythema Multiforme Lawyer? Collen A. Clark is a true advocate for his clients and is passionate about helping Texans...read more
Roundup contains glyphosate, a cancer-linked chemical that accumulates in the body. Lawsuits have been filed by people who developed lymphocytic leukemia (CLL/SLL) who say Monsanto is downplaying the risk to protect billions of dollars in profits. Need a Texas Roundup...read more
October 7, 2016 — A man who was seriously burned when his recalled Keurig K-Cup MINI Plus coffee-maker spewed hot water has filed a federal lawsuit in Louisiana. The lawsuit (PDF) was filed by Richard P., a man who is seeking $550,000 in compensation for "serious,...read more
October 3, 2016 — The FDA has issued another warning against using homeopathic teething gels and tablets. The agency has received reports of seizures in infants and children who were given these products since a previous warning in 2010. In October 2010, a recall was...read more
September 27, 2016 — Adams Farm Slaughterhouse of Athol, Massachusetts has recalled beef, veal, and bison products after an outbreak of E. coli. At least seven people were infected in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia from June 27 to...read more
August 22, 2016 — An 11 year-old girl from Colorado who lost her hair after using WEN Cleansing Conditioner has joined more than 21,000 people who complained about the product. The Daily Mail reports that Eliana Lawrence used the product only three times before nearly...read more
July 21, 2016 — The FDA has opened an investigation into reports of hair loss from WEN Cleansing Conditioner. The FDA has received reports of hair loss, hair breakage, balding, itching, and rash associated with the use of WEN by Chaz Dean. As of July 7, 2016,...read more
June 13, 2016 — Teva Pharmaceuticals' migraine patch Zecuity has been pulled off the market after being linked to reports of severe burns and permanent scarring. On June 10, Teva Pharmaceuticals send a "Dear Doctor" letter (PDF) to healthcare professionals about...read more