Over $22 million in settlements and jury verdicts was obtained by The Clark Firm, LLP in 20 months:
- $8.5 Million Verdict: Truck accident in which a driver for an oil rig-moving company crashed into a bridge abutment. Our client was following behind in an 18-wheeler, clipped the crashed rig, and flipped his truck. Click here to read more.
- $3.5 Million Settlement: Oil field worker from South Texas was working in Mississippi on a pipeline striation job. While our client was welding the pipe at a 45º angle, it broke and fell on his legs. Click here to read more.
- $9.2 Million Verdict: On his first day on the job, our client was hit by an oil truck and lost the use of his left leg. Defendants tried to blame the accident on our client, who was permanently injured. Click here to read more.
- $1.9 Million Verdict: An 83 year-old mother with 11 children was struck by an oil field worker who ran a red light. The Clark Firm, LLP obtained $1.9 million for all adult children.
- $8.8 Million Settlement: Collen A. Clark was co-counsel in a dispute over a country club development in East Texas. The case settled for $8.8 million in cash and real estate.
- $3.1 Million Settlement: Royalty interest dispute.
Recent Firm News Posts
December 21, 2017 — Jack Brown Produce Inc. has issued a recall for certain "Apple Ridge" apples that may contaminated with the food poisoning bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. The recall involves "Apple Ridge" Gala, Fuji, Honeycrisp and Golden Delicious apples...read more
July 7, 2017 — A man from Florida was awarded nearly $5 million for injuries he suffered after falling off an allegedly defective ladder sold at Home Depot. The lawsuit was filed against Home Depot and Tricam Industries, Inc., by a man from Broward County named Moises...read more
June 21, 2017 — About 6,600 Kawasaki all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and utility vehicles were recalled because the fuel gauge retainer can collapse and leak fuel, posing a fire hazard. Kawasaki Motors Corp. USA, of Foothill Ranch, California recalled the 2017 model-year...read more
Outbreaks of Legionnaires' disease often result in lawsuits against building owners for failing to disinfect their water systems to kill dangerous Legionella bacteria. Need a Texas Legionnaires' Disease Lawyer? Collen A. Clark is a true advocate for his clients and is...read more
January 4, 2017 — A federal judge in Dallas, Texas has cut about $500 million off a $1.04 billion jury award to six people who were injured by Johnson & Johnson's DePuy Pinnacle metal-on-metal hip replacement. U.S. District Judge Edgar Kinkeade cited "constitutional...read more
In 2016, a jury awarded $13 million to a woman who got mesothelioma from breathing asbestos in Cashmere Bouquet with talcum powder. It contained up to 20% asbestos, studies discovered in the mid-1970s. Need a Texas Mesothelioma Lawyer? Collen A. Clark is a true...read more
Erythema multiforme is a skin reaction that has been linked to medications like Avelox, Cipro, Lamictal, Dilantin, Motrin, and Zithromax. Need a Texas Erythema Multiforme Lawyer? Collen A. Clark is a true advocate for his clients and is passionate about helping Texans...read more
Roundup contains glyphosate, a cancer-linked chemical that accumulates in the body. Lawsuits have been filed by people who developed lymphocytic leukemia (CLL/SLL) who say Monsanto is downplaying the risk to protect billions of dollars in profits. Need a Texas Roundup...read more
October 7, 2016 — A man who was seriously burned when his recalled Keurig K-Cup MINI Plus coffee-maker spewed hot water has filed a federal lawsuit in Louisiana. The lawsuit (PDF) was filed by Richard P., a man who is seeking $550,000 in compensation for "serious,...read more
October 3, 2016 — The FDA has issued another warning against using homeopathic teething gels and tablets. The agency has received reports of seizures in infants and children who were given these products since a previous warning in 2010. In October 2010, a recall was...read more